Some might say that because I live here I am biased about this area. But truth be told, I live here because I’m biased!
We’ve got everything you can possibly want, unless you’re looking for snow and frigid temperatures. I’m afraid we fall short if that’s what you want. The Orlando area is known for its warm climate, beautiful beaches, and even more so for its world-famous amusement parks, entertainment, and attractions.
Our real estate market is fueled by job seekers, retirees, and students who want to live in a “cheap and cheerful” area that offers a high quality of living at a reasonable cost. For investors looking to invest in real estate, these are good signs.
Whether you’re thinking of a new home or a real estate investment property, we’ve got what you’re looking for.
This area has produced some impressive results for real estate investors and all indicators point to this trend continuing into 2018. Property prices are up, appreciation rates are increasing steadily, and the cost of living remains below the national average.
Here are some interesting facts recently published in an article on the Real Wealth Network:
- Forbes reports that 60 million people visited the Orlando area in 2015, making it the most visited tourist destination in the country.
- The population in Orlando has grown 41% since the year 2000. To date, Metro Orlando houses over 2.3 million residents.
- Rents grew by 3.4% in the last 12 months, which is higher than the national and state levels.
- Foreclosure laws have helped keep home prices significantly below their last peak but rates are rising.
- Employment growth is among the best in the U.S. with over 174,000 jobs created since the recession and a growth rate of 4% per year.
- Population has grown over 41% since the year 2000 and is expected to continue to grow. The demand for housing continues to increase
- Orlando Medical City boasts a $7.6 billion economic impact and will create 30,000 jobs.
- Amazon Fulfillment recently opened, bringing 4,000 jobs to Central Florida, the current leader in job and population growth in the state.
- Orlando was recently named the “hottest” single-family real estate market among the 50 largest US metro areas (Ten-X Research’s quarterly report). According to the report, Orlando has been elevated to the nation’s top market position due to limited supply, rising home values, ample jobs and income growth, especially in the leisure/hospitality sector.
Orlando offers great opportunities for buy and hold real estate investments today. This is especially true for investors looking to invest in one of the most quickly growing economies in the nation while prices are still below pre-recession peaks. Home values in this area are appreciating more quickly than other markets across the nation today.
Have I piqued your interest? Visit my website to view available properties and give me a call or email me today to get started on your next great investment!
Tony@TonyDavidsHomes.com | 407-922-9011